Occupational Health & Safety Act
62. (3) No person shall knowingly furnish an inspector with false information or neglect or refuse to furnish information required by an inspector,
(a) in the exercise of his or her powers or the performance of his or her duties under this Act or the regulations;
Regulations for Construction Projects
26. (1) A worker shall be adequately protected by a guardrail system that meets the requirements of subsections 26.3 (2) to (8). O.Reg.145/00,s.12.
(2) Despite subsection (1), if it is not reasonably possible to install a guardrail system as that subsection requires, a worker shall be adequately protected by at least one of the following methods of fall protection:
1. A travel restraint system that meets the requirements of section 26.4
2. A fall restricting system that meets the requirements of section 26.5
3. A fall arrest system, other than a fall restricting system designed for use in wood pole climbing, that meets the requirements of section 26.6
4. A safety net that meets the requirements of section 26.8 O.Reg. 145/00,s.12;O. Reg.85/04,s.5 (1).