Workers, their employers, supervisors and representatives all need a trusted source of health and safety information. After all, workplace prevention efforts carry on long after each of you have completed your health and safety training. Sometimes these efforts need a kick start before training even begins. Either way, WHSC information resources can help.
Our health and safety resources help communicate critical information in a convenient and accessible way. Each is designed to create awareness and support for your prevention program. Along with comprehensive training, WHSC offers a host of quality resources including:
- Poster resources explaining basic health and safety rights
- Training compliance tools for employers
- Awareness materials for youth focused on health, safety and environmental issues, as well as scholarship opportunities
- Newsletters, hazard awareness bulletins, prevention checklists
- Web links to relevant and timely health, safety, environmental and youth sites
- Videos to support public awareness.
Don’t see the information you need? Send us a quick e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, complete and submit our online inquiry form, or call 1-888-869-7950 and ask to speak to a WHSC training services representative.